Monday, February 10, 2014

Don't stop believing!


When you're pursuing a creative dream, it's easy to become discouraged and distracted by fear. I know that's happened to me tons of times. I questioned whether I should be pursuing a career as a creative professional and let it stop me from making my art.

But every time I let fear stop me, the pull of wanting to be creative would draw me back in and I would be in my happy place again.

Martin Luther King Jr said faith is taking the first step without seeing the entire staircase. Could you imagine what the world would be like if he had let fear stop him from pursuing his "dream"

In the same way, imagine the world without your gift. If you have the power to add beauty, positivity, and innovation to the world, why hide it?

Today, I want to encourage you to keep going after your dreams. That special glow you get when you're doing something you love is that special spark the world needs to light it up.


Yours in colour,

Patricia.
Designer, Colour Riot Jewelry

No comments: